"Old-school patient-physician relationships
with face-to-face time, compassion,
and use of
humor to put your child at ease."
We schedule through the telephone only. We have among the shortest waits for new patient appointments in the state where some pediatric neurology clinics have 3 month waits or longer. We typically can schedule a new patient appointment within 2-3 weeks. Emergent care should be directed to emergency rooms or call 911. Urgent neurologic care (request for work-in appointments to a full schedule) requires your child's PCP to call Dr. Siegler.
Routine New Patient Appointments:
- If no referral is needed (see Referrals), please call our office to make an appointment.
- You are welcome to print off New Patient Forms and fill them out at home and bring to the appointment to expedite your visit.
- Please have your most recent insurance information (card), your child's social security number, the guarantor's social security number and contact numbers available at the time of scheduling.
Established Patient Appointments:
- Follow up appointments are typically scheduled at time of check-out from a visit. We also schedule by phone for those patients who need to change an appointment due to scheduling conflicts.
- We request changes be made at least 2 business days prior to scheduled appointment to allow other patients in need of care to have the opportunity to be seen.
- Please notify us of any insurance changes as soon as possible to avoid an unexpected expense to you (for example, if your new insurance is out-of-network for Child Neurology of Tulsa or a referral is required).